Pitney Bowes is the world's leading provider of integrated mail and document management systems, services and solutions. With an annual turnover of US$6.3 billion, we help organizations of all sizes efficiently and effectively manage their mission-critical mail and document flow in physical, digital and hybrid formats.
Today, headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, Pitney Bowes is present in 130 locations worldwide to provide the most comprehensive range of mailstream services & solutions.
We have over 36,000 employees who deliver technology, service and innovation to over 2 million customers worldwide.
Some of our key achievements include:
- Investment of >$1 billion in last 10 years in research and development
- 70 strategic acquisitions ($2 billion) since 2000
- Achieving 3,500 active patents
- Ranked among world's largest in Software 500
- Processing 30 billion items a year
- Being one of only 87 member firms of S&P 500 since founding in 1957
- As a market leader in 100 countries, non-profit organisations such as the US-based Diabetes Wellness Network rely on Pitney Bowes to provide a local look and feel to their international fundraising efforts.
Leading-edge software provides the location intelligence, predictive analytics and operational intelligence companies need to make better decisions.
Timely data, analysis and market intelligence are essential to sound decision-making. Pitney Bowes can help you improve performance and increase profits every step of the way.
How businesses create, modify, produce, archive and access documents has a tremendous impact on bottom-line results. With our software and services, companies gain flexibility in document production.
New technologies are increasing the value of mail, the trusted channel of communication that embodies more than 500 billion letters and packages worldwide. Through personalisation, automation and data-driven intelligence, we help our customers lower costs and boost response.